Top 10 Tuesday: Top 10 Characters Who would be my Boyfriend
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We’d love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
This Tuesday’s theme is…
Top Ten Characters who would be my boyfriend
Book boyfriends, what a great topic to talk about! Reading so many books I have quite fallen in love with so many great male character. I’ve done this research based on looks of the charakters. Let’s start with the list…
1. Harrison Flynn – Waiting for Prince Harry by Aven Ellis
2. Ben Harris – Twenty-Five by Rachel L. Hamm
3. Nathan – Lucy in the Sky by Paige Toon
4. Alex Reid – I heart series by Lindsey Kelk
5. Jack O’Reilly – What Happens In Ireland by Whitney K.E.
6. Johnny Jefferson – Johnny Be Good by Paige Toon
7. Braden Carmichael – The Dublin Series by Samantha Young
8. Will – Chasing Daisy by Paige Toon
9. Drew Williams – February or Forever by Julie Madison
10. William Cumberland – Connectivity by Aven Ellis
Who is on your book boyfriend list? I’d love to hear from you!